Saturday, May 28, 2011

I love a theme

Sometimes I just don't know what to make. Do we need more bowls? More coffee mugs? But someone (gotta love that Lisa Bartlett!) mentioned a GARDEN PARTY event for outdoor art. HOORAY!  An assignment! I'm keeping them under wraps until the day of, not saying what I made, but so far I have 5 of them in process. White stoneware. Now I'm out of white stoneware. Found a few pounds of red stoneware in a forgotten bag, so I should be able to get 2 or 3 more thrown and dry before I load a bisque kiln.

Things are drying fast this week, since the family room flooded during the big storm, and I have the BIG fan running 24/7 to try to ward off the mold.

Event opens June 17. See you then! :D

If you're on Facebook, here's the info:  Garden Party! Art for the Yard

No comments:

Post a Comment