Sunday, September 20, 2009

Should be in bed


Nothing quite went as planned this weekend, BUT good plans were made and good foundations were laid...

I might hear about my kiln soon... it's used, it's 3rd hand or will it be 4th hand by the time I get it? But I'll tell you more about that later this week. I really *should* be in bed.

But I saw a cute canister at the studio the other night and thought I'd try to copy it. I haven't nailed it yet, BUT decided to try my hand at fluting a bit, and ended up being QUITE happy with it even though my flutes are wobbly. I will repeat this shape a few more times and see if I can make some really pretty ones.

Been busy. I either need to fire something or slake it all down and clean house! LOL Well that ain't happening...

Remind me later to talk about galleries. There are stories in the wind.
G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment